Admissions and enrolments
Hua Hin International School is very deliberately an inclusive school where everybody flourishes and where difference and diversity enrich the entire community. Applications for enrolment are accepted throughout the year.
Student placement is usually determined by year group age and previous school experiences and records. Ultimately, the year placement will be where the student’s learning and developmental needs will be best met. Wherever possible we would like to meet your child prior to their enrolment at our school. Teaching is in English so we need to ensure that we are able to give the appropriate level of support for all our students to access the curriculum.
You are welcome to come and visit our lovely campus, and have a tour of the school.
If you would like to schedule a tour or request further information, please complete the form below and we will get back to you soon.
Enrolling your child at HHIS
The first step is to complete our enrolment form and return it by email, post or of course by hand.
We also need to have:
- Photocopy of Parents and Child’s Passports and Visas
- Photocopies of Child’s Birth Certificate
- 2 passport size photographs (not older than 6 months)
- Official transcript or report cards for two years prior to current grade level (translated into English)
- Educational assessment or specialist reports (where applicable)These can also be scanned and sent to us.
Once your application has been approved we will invoice you for the enrolment fee and first term’s fees. We will then be able to put all the plans in place to ensure a smooth and happy transition into our school.
Questions at any stage of the application process are welcomed.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school.