Getting started with admissions and enrolments
Enrolling your child at HHIS
The first step is to complete our application form as given below and return it by email, post or of course by hand.
We also need to have:
- Photocopy of Parents and Child’s Passports and Visas
- Photocopies of Child’s Birth Certificate
- 2 passport size photographs (not older than 6 months)
- Official transcript or report cards for two years prior to current grade level (translated into English)
- Educational assessment or specialist reports (where applicable)These can also be scanned and sent to us.
Wherever possible we need to meet your child prior to their enrolment at our school. Teaching is in English so we need to ensure that we are able to give the appropriate level of support for all our students to access the curriculum.
Once your application has been approved we will invoice you for the enrolment fee and first term’s fees. We will then be able to put all the plans in place to ensure a smooth and happy transition into our school.
Questions at any stage of the application process are welcomed.