The first week back in school was a very happy one. It is always such a pleasure to see students making new friends and settling back into school life. Students have returned with a real gusto for learning. ECAs will begin this week and this will open up further opportunities for extending their experiences.
Welcoming Parents into School
We are really pleased to be able to invite parents into school for workshops this term. The first events have been planned and the dates are as below. Phase leaders will be sending out further details and more workshops will follow.
Drop Offs and Pick Ups
Thank you for your patience as we all work together to make drop-offs and pick-ups as safe and smooth as possible. The current rainy season with heavy downpours just at home time, is making it even more important that we take care of children’s safety. As a result:
- Our KS1 children will now be picked up at 3:30 as this will improve the flow of traffic and also reduce the waiting time for the children at the gate. There will be no need for parents picking up at the secondary gate to overtake two lanes of traffic as there will now be one single lane for Primary parents.
You can help by:
- Parents of Primary students queuing in the nearside lane only.
- Parents of Secondary students queuing in the second lane only before moving to the nearside, after the main gate entrance.
- Turning left only out of the main gate drop off/pick up area.
- Parking in the staff car park at the end of the campus (if you need to come into school).
Most importantly please do not park in the road outside the main gate. It is not safe for children to walk across the car park.
The lane by the houses needs to be left clear and all cars need to be aware that residents may use this lane to access their homes.
I am sorry to report that we are out of stock for PE uniform for the younger children. We placed an order four months ago but it has still not arrived. We are told it is due to Covid. Please ring K May (0914290964) to check on sizes before visiting. We do apologise for this. Children without PE kits should wear plain T-shirts and shorts from home until the delivery arrives.
Hua Hin International School