Welcome to Hua Hin School
Facts about HHIS
- We currently cater for students from EY1 (2 year olds) through to Y9 (14 year olds);
- From August 2018 we will have students from EY1 through to Y10 (15 year olds).
- Each year a further year group will be added.
- Students will start to study for Cambridge IGCSEs in Year 10, ready take the exams in Year 11.
- We are a Cambridge Examination Centre.
- Our students will start to study for the International Baccalaureate Programme in Year 12 and take their final exams in Year 13 (aged 18).
- We are truly an international school with over 23 nationalities represented;
- Our highly qualified teachers are recruited from the UK.
- Our maximum class size is 20.
- We teach the English National Curriculum.
- All our students learn Thai in separate and differentiated lessons.
- All our students learn Mandarin.
- We have a beautiful new sports field.
- The next developments include: , a larger canteen and further specialist science laboratories and art studios facilities and another swimming pool (25m). These will be completed by January 2019.
- We are licensed as an International School by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- We have been accepted for accreditation by the Education Development Trust, which is one of only four organisations who are authorised by the Thai Education Ministry to carry our international accreditations in Thailand. EDT is a UK based organisation working internationally and in the UK. In the UK they inspect a third of all UK schools on behalf of OFSTED.
- We are a recognised as a ‘Cambridge School’. Students who have English as an additional language follow the Cambridge programme and Cambridge IGCSEs are be followed.